Saturday, January 26, 2013

I can see it all now.....Welcome 2013

So I made a vision board for the new year and so am ushering in 2013 with these goals and dreams in mind:

1. Connect more deeply with my family.



2. Be kinder and more compassionate towards myself.

3. Be kinder and more compassionate towards others.



4. Write often and also more often.....get back into the habit of writing at least once daily.

5. Develop more upper body strength to use rock climbing and arm balancing. :)



6. Take a sexy, tropical vacay with hopefully new husband.

7. Learn more about teaching yoga and deepen my own practice.



8. YOGA RETREATS! Would like to teach one and take one!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back.

    #2 is never far from my mind and I find that when I'm more compassionate with myself, so many other things fall in place...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Good to be home!

    Always kindness first!

    ReplyDelete