Saturday, April 28, 2012

Glamorous Yoga?

WHO KNEW?

Marilyn Monroe in bow pose. Click below to read the whole article.
Who knew that yoga could be glamorous? I had no idea, really. I never look like this is bow pose, that's for sure. As yoga gains in popularity, here in the United States, we are seeing more and more versions of yoga popping up: trendy yoga, themed yoga, hot yoga, pot-smokers yoga, it goes on and on. There is truly a yoga for every individual out there. What about the fashionistas, the glamour girls? Where do they fall into the mix? I think we need a new type of yoga for the girly girls, maybe serve some wine after and offer some facials and massage as well? Sounds great to me....but how to keep your hair looking so perfect after 20 down dogs? Hmmm.....

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I never look like that in bow pose either and, cool; I didn't know that Marilyn Monroe was a yogi. Also didn't know about the first lady of yoga.

    You do know that I now have Sheila E's "The Glamorous Life" going through my head, right? I might have even played imaginary drums...

    ReplyDelete