Saturday, July 28, 2012

It's alright....

Have had a busy few weeks.  I have had some ups and downs, but the thing that stands out to me the most from these chaotic days is my general shift in attitude. I have been able to let go, if even a little bit, more than normal and take some space around situations that make me uncomfortable. 

"Little darling, the smile's returning to their faces,
It seems like years since its been here...."

Finding a way to step back for a while and give myself time to process why I am uncomfortable with a particular situation allows me to approach it with more understanding and peace. There is truly so much to learn from these uncomfortable places and so much light that you can bring to others when you try....





Today I am grateful for taking time, for the opportunity to grow and for savasana under the trees.


2 comments:

  1. I love the image, it depicts today perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well put...I thoroughly enjoyed savasana today. Glad that you did too...

    ReplyDelete