Saturday, July 14, 2012

Big Fun

I haven't had a chance to blog because of a busy week and some big fun....mainly our new BIG, fun puppy...Duke (short for Marmaduke). He is a Great Dane mix, about 4 months old, and was living at the humane society and needed a home. Yeah, so that's that. He's a sweet, large pup with a very cute face and very very large feet. Our old dog, Bear, is coping well...we are proud of both!

Bear and Duke

The last week or so I have been teaching everyday. What made this daunting week a little easier was the love and sweet thoughts of my family and friends! I had so much support this week...received flowers two different times, gifts of special soaps and candles, concerned text messages and emails and so many sweet smiles and hugs. It was an amazing show of love and I am truly humbled all around! Namaste!





Still, it would be okay if everything just mellowed out for a minute...



climb it out (and up)


Then I treated myself to a little gift (more like a little therapy): went climbing today with 'Drea, Kristen and Tim at Upper Limits, West County, talked Tim into buying me a nice, new prAna yoga mat, and even had homemade pizza topped with homegrown veggies from my student's garden afterwards!

It was an absolutely perfect finish to a full week.

2 thumbs up!


2 comments:

  1. Glad that you rescued Marmaduke and I definitely hope that there's some Mellow Yellow in this upcoming week -- if not, I think more therapy is in order. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Therapy it is....I will text you with weekend climbing schedule. I think I will try and catch that belay class on Saturday if there are still openings.

      Thanks again for your encouragement ...on and off the wall!

      Delete