Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sweet Tuesday Morning

Opportunities are all around us. I have been teaching, or rather trying to teach, a vinyasa class on Tuesday mornings and since I took over the time slot...no one has showed up. I have been taking the time to use the studio for my own personal practice.

My Tuesday morning retreat: Edwardsville Fitness Studio (in lower level)


Although I have been longing for a full vinyasa class, I am patient and it has definitely not been time lost for me. I have been teaching more and more often and have begun to lose the strength of my own personal practice in the last few weeks. I feel the universe is offering up this time and space for me to use and its important for me to be open to the different ways that I can use it.


"Practice and all is coming." 
-Sri K Pattabhi Jois


I have hope that I will have students on Tuesdays eventually...maybe it's because it is summer, maybe it needs to be earlier or later, maybe it should be a community class or maybe... who the heck knows why?? For now, it has been a beautiful sacred time that I have spent in a fantastic and dreamy studio reconnecting with my practice and enjoying some of the best company I know....me!  Come join me and reconnect with your practice!


Namaste.

2 comments:

  1. You are good company and it's great that you know it. Glad that you're getting your practice groove on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I teach the more important that home practice becomes...I start to wonder how I ever functioned without it. Probably not very well! LOL!

    ReplyDelete